Saturday, August 15, 2009


Okay ladies we have a date! The transfer is going to be Friday, the 21st around lunchtime. I am hoping that Todd can go with me and just dress for work so he can leave as soon as we get home from the transfer. I requested valium from my nurse for the day of!! I am just so nervous right now and I know as the days progress it will get worse. I have plans this upcoming week to clean the heck out of the house and possibly make some dinners to freeze. That is me being really overconfident in my goals :D But I am going to try to do it all. I want to be able to just rest after the transfer and I am bad at asking for help from if I do it all first then I will be set!! I also talked to Todd about soccer practice. We have it on Mondays and Thursdays, so I asked him if he thinks I should go the week after the FET. He said no, which totally shocked me! Usually he is the type of person that is at work when he is sick...ya know never call in...just suck it up kinda guy. I thought if he said to stay home then I will stay home. I was kinda leaning towards staying home b/c our practices are SUPER hot and exhausting! My sister thankfully volunteered to do my Monday practice and my brother in law...her going to do my Thursday practice. Then I will have a complete week to let the embie implant. (fingers and toes and eyes crossed)

Today Toby and I worked in the yard and he "let" me cut the grass in the backyard. Let me explain the quotations around let. He is very picky about his grass. Don't ask me why...I was raised running and playing on weeds, but he loves taking care of our grass and making it look like a golf course. So I usually don't even ask when it comes to cutting grass. Which I totally don't mind..hehe Neways, we had a lot of things that we have been trying to finish in the yard so I told Todd that I would cut the backyard and that was that! It has been so long since I rode a lawnmower that it was quite comical. We got half of what we wanted to get done and then we stopped and decided to rest. Todd is napping right now and I plan to let him nap as long as he needs. He has been working so much lately...going in early and staying late b/c his boss' boss was planning to visit the store! He is such a hardworker. I love and hate that about him :D

When Todd first fell asleep I decided to move everything out of the future baby's room. We have accumulated things in there over the years and I needed it all out! I got everything moved but an old broken t.v. that we need to trash. I know that room will have a baby in it..I just don't know when or how!! But atleast it is ready to decorate!

Tonight we have plans to eat with my parents. I am so happy b/c I haven't seen them in forever and we live way too close to not see each other regularly. I love going out to my parent's house and just relaxing and soaking up moments with my momma and daddy. Plus I just found out that my sissy and her hubs and my neecy poos are coming to my parent's house too..YAY!!!


momof5girls said...

Yay! Sounds like a fun, relaxing evening is planned. I think it's a good idea for your sis and b-i-l to do soccer practice for you, the next week too if they can. You just want to take it easy for a couple of weeks so you know you are doing all you can to ensure success.
We'll sure be praying extra for you all. Remember to rest in the Lord, don't worry, it's all in His hands. Proverb 3:5&6.

The Patterson's said...

Things are sounding up!! I took valium the morning of both of my transfers. I was told it helps relax the uterus.

Michelle said...

Got everything crossed for Friday!

Mac said...

Your little friend "sarah" is a liar. Check this out before you get emotionally abused by her:

Dana said...

What the heck?? Surely that is not true!!!!! I don't even know what to say or do!!!!