Saturday, January 3, 2009

To go or not to go...that is the question!!!!

I can't remember if I have blogged about this or just dreamed about blogging about it. So sorry if I am repeating myself. I had this thought hit me. And I really haven't been analyzing getting pg. I mean, of course, I think about it. But I just kinda just sit and hope. My thought was that I should maybe go to my RE and get him to ck my tubes again. I say again b/c my OBGYN cked me in February...and told me that he could only say that my tubes would stay unblocked for 6 months. Also, not that I didn't love my OBGYN, but my RE is a bit more experienced in this area. I just want the dye test....not laproscopy!! That was HORRIBLE!! And just maybe I will get some good news...or maybe it will justify doing IVF. Do y'all think that goes against my break mentality if I go to the RE and get that cked out???????

4 comments:

Leslie Laine said...

If you've got a hunch, or a feeling that you need to get them rechecked, I say go with it!

Love your new layout by the way.

shauna said...

From my experience you should definitely go to your RE and have them check things out. I have learned that when you have a problem let the specialist handle it. Ob's have a good heart, but it's not their thing. As for the break, only you can decide that. If you're gonna think about it the whole time anyway, then why not just get it off your mind? It's not technically trying to get pg right? :) You are in my thoughts.

Michelle said...

I say get them checked. I don't think it goes against the break. You don't want to get of the break and then find out you have to do something because your tubes are blocked.

I Believe in Miracles said...

I would definitely call for an apt. You can only do the HSG on certain days of your cycle, so it might be tough to schedule it... but I know people who've gotten preg after having the HSG w/o meds.